The first Matching Gift Challenge goal of $25,000 was met on December 4! Congratulations and thanks to all of you! Our ISCOWP anonymous donor has been inspired to offer another $25,000 Matching Gift Challenge to be matched by December 31. The total challenge is $50,000 and as of December 31, $52,880.50 was collected. Together we met the $50,000 challenge! Don’t forget ISCOWP is a 501(c3) organization and therefore your gift is tax deductible, EIN # 23-2604082. Thank you!
Your gift will help to:
- Provide feed for the cows.
- Provide medical care for ill and ageing cows.
- Rescue more cows.
- Maintain the ISCOWP farm: pasture, fencing, cowherds and more.
- Author and publish literature about how to protect cows and the importance of diet change to save cows.
- Give seminars and workshops.
In reciprocity for your donation, we like to offer some simple gifts to facilitate a loving exchange. That said, some of our donors have expressed their desire not to receive any gifts in exchange for their donation, so we have included that as an option. Either way, we are deeply grateful for your contribution to cow protection.
|Gifts||E-Newsletter||ISCOWP News||ISCOWP Tote Bag||To Err is Human,To Forgive is Bovine
|Dried Organic Produce||Arati & Treats
for the Cows in Your Name